Saturday, September 8, 2012

Last Killer Standing

The last Killer Standing has been rereleased on Amazon and Smashwords (and other places)
----------------------------------------

This is a new blog about my Last Killer Standing book which is the first in a series of books about serial killers. The subtitle of the book is A Josh and Abby Mystery : Book 1 because Josh and Abby are the major players. The book was originally posted about a year ago and I am pulling it back to get it professionally edited. Then, I will post it again with the professionally created cover as well. (as shown)

----------------------------------------

11/13/12 - finished editing Chapter 43 last evening  so, hopefully, I will be able to finish today and get the book out by tomorrow. Going to put it back out on Smashwords.

----------------------------------------

11/5/12 - I have the book back from Wendy so I need to do my final run through before releasing it to Amazon and Smashwords. I'm putting it out at 2.99 to see how it does. I may lower the price when The Last Sibling Standing is out (at 2.99).


----------------------------------------

10/12/12 - Wendy has the book for her final edit.  I have the next 11 days off so I hope to get it back in the next day or two so I can do my edits and get it released. I'm going to try to write the first chapter of The Last Sibling Standing so it can be included at the back of book 1 when it is released.


----------------------------------------


10/12/12 - I just finished editing the final chapter and the Pro edits. I will set the book aside for a whilc and edit Book 2 of the dog books. http://lnkd.in/SKm78S

---------------------------------------

10/5/12 - End - Only two chapters edited. This is going to take a while but I don't want to release until it's the best it can be.

---------------------------------------

10/6/12 I got the book back from the editor now my work begins.

---------------------------------------

9/24/12 - The book went into profession editing today. I ought to be able to get it out on Amazon in another week or so (I'll have to go through the suggested edits, of course)

---------------------------------------

The original cover of the book is as shown below on the left (I created it and it's pretty cheesy): The new cover is shown on the right (much better than mine)

1 comment:

  1. I am follower #1. Thanks for visiting The Things You Can Read. I also have a second blog with writing prompts at
    http://thewritingwhisperer.blogspot.com/.

    Cynthia
    http://thethingsyoucanread.blogspot.com/
    and
    http://thewritingwhisperer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete